Wednesday 30 May 2007

Update

I, Tomasz, went to training yesterday.

Training = Muay Thai

It was in this shadey little gym near a train station. But it had character and the guys there went rough. It was tough but fun.

Mare spent the night relaxing at home. She is currently looking for a new job and its going very well.

My job is ok. The company is great, working on the trading floor is cool, I getting paid, but the work is not that interesting.

We have a trip to Paris coming up. Mare and I are excited. We will get to see Paris and my parents! They are gong on a ten day trip to Paris and we will spend a weekend sightseeing with them - my dad is now an official Paris tour guide after reading and memorising about 7 trvel guides to the city in about 3 months.

My friend Nate, fromSanta Cruz is passing through london, which is also exciting. He is on his way to Rwanda in Africa, or is it Uganda, I dunno. But it sounds like an adventure - he's the one posting random comments :)

And now its 5.30pm and time togo home - thank you Barclays Capitl

Take care guys,

Tomasz

No comments: