Wednesday 23 May 2007

The gym here is the shizz

Its not a gym, its a health club.

So you get a pool, sauna, sunbed room, weights gym and classes included - ooooh ye.

Mare and I went yesterday for a class. I did some weight the day before :) Feels good.

But before Mare tells you the wrong story, my knee was sore so I couldnt go to Muay Thai with our housemate. Instead I decided to go do a class in the pool so that I could work out the knee blah blah blah - I have never seen so many big ladies in the pool and Im not going again. It was a great work out though.

There's a long weekend coming up here. THey call public holidays 'bank hoildays' here. On the sunday we are going to an RnB club - should be fun.

That reminds me - we had a big night on saturday. Met up with mare's bro and his friends at a club called Tiger Tiger. It was like a big club in Sydney and a lot of fun.

Back to work for me,

Tomasz

1 comment:

Nata said...

"I have never seen so many big ladies in the pool and Im not going again."

LMAO!! Are you a obesaphobe? ... me too.

*1 a workout for your knee, how about running on a treadmill?

*2 --> 3 soccer teams in the champions league final and AC Milan wins it all! k pena!

*3 whatever happened to salsa??

*4 enjoy bank day. back in the states it's Memorial Day holiday.

//n