Wednesday 7 November 2007

We're back...

Its been a while since the last update - ooops. Its been an eventful month, well not that much.

The last you heard from Mare and me, I was in Australia and on the way back to London. And damn it was getting hot in Sydney. But in London, its a bit different. It gets dark at 4.30pm... thats right 4.30. Anyways...

We were waiting for my med interview results. Unfortunatley I didnt get in this year. It sucks. But thats it. No news of why or how to improve so its back to study for me. The bonus is Mare gets to work in London for longer with a few perks :)

So now our plans have changed. As it stands now Mare and I are staying on London until 21st february. Which isnt that much different from before. But we are not going to be in the US as long. Instead we are going to be in LA for 3 days in Feb. So all our Cali friends, we will plan an eventful few days.

In the remaining time in London Mare will work at here present job which she LOVES! It give her more experience here and other advantages.

I will start working part-time, hopefully at my present job. And will also study for the 2008 GAMSAT. I can use my old score next year to get another interview or a better one. So I aim to get a better score in the GAMSAT so that I have a better chance of getting into Med next year.

Besides that, Mare and I are working and doing the usual thing. We are going to Warsaw for my birthday though! woohoo.

Im looking forward to writing some more stuff on here now :)

Cheers,

Tom

No comments: