Thursday 29 November 2007

It was my birthday last week!

Mare and I went to Warsaw for the weekend. We just jet-setted our way over there and chilled out eating at some damn good restaurants. I will post photos when I work out how to use Mare's camera.

But til then...

While at work I came across some great cartoons - check these out:

This one is for people who find the no liquid rules a bit extreme...



Mike Keefe
Denver Post
Nov 17, 2007


This one is a little satirical and ..well I love my American friends and u gotta admit that US foreign policy is a bit screwed up. So this cartoon is about that:



Chan Lowe
Sun-Sentinel
Nov 17, 2007


Besides that, Mare and I are doing very well. Im leaving my job soon to start part time work and study. And we are going to Krakow in Poland for Christmas! Yay!

No comments: