Monday 18 June 2007

We are going to Paris this weekend

Maree and I went to an RnB nigh club with Maree's Brother, Kire, and his girlfriend on the weekend. It came recommended by Kires mate. We had a good time - drinks, dancing, good times. It was in a great part of town, really gorgeous, I have photos, but no promises as to whether I will actually put them up :)

It was definatley one of the most expensive places we've been to - £20 to get it, and about £35 for a round of 4 drinks. THats like 80 bucks! We made sure we were going to stay there and have a good time! And we did.

And this coming weekend should be even better. We are off to Paris for the first time. We are taking friday of work :) and catching the train over. My parents will be there staying in a posh hotel - as for us, its the ghetto. Nah, we will be staying in an area more like the Kings Cross of Paris which means the night clubs will be near by....

We're excited to be going but I dont know what to expect. I havent really travelled around europe and have never felt the urge - I like the crazy adventures like Bolivia. The exciting thing is that hopefully my dad will tell us about the history behind pretty much everything in Paris :)

Plus we can walk around talking in a french accent and maybe grow a funny moustache... or maybe just me, not Maree... ye me with the moustache and her with the Fench arm pitt hair.. lol eeeeew

No comments: