Friday 1 February 2008

We're gonna be back in Sydney PRETTY SOON now!!

Since we got back from Poland, and the whole Corey things (which was hilarious - seriously, he didnt get bashed, it was a mild snuggle - Anthony Mundeen and Corey Delaney, now thats a bashing!) ok back on track.... since we got back from Poland, Mare and I have been back at work and making the last of our last few weeks in London.

Well, only Mare went back to work, I left my job and started working part-time so I can study. Yes I'm dong the GAMSAT again. So I couldnt work full time. The new job I got was at the Bank of New York. A pretty good one too. But I left it cause it was taking up too much time. Now Im just studying while Mare is out bringing home the bacon :)

Ive been going to the British Library - which they boast is the UK biggest and top one. And it has better security than the airport! I had to register with proof of identity, sit an interview and have a rectal exam just to be let into the reading rooms where the books are.

Mare has been been busy at work because its the time of year when bonuses are paid out. HR have to organise it and its been a nightmare to get things working with the New York office. There are time differences and douch bags involved. So now thats over and we are starting to get sad about leaving London - but happy about going home!

Now Ive gotta get back to the books. more later.

PS I broke my wrist Snowboarding in Poland. I thought it was just a sprain/bruise so I didnt get it checked for two weeks. Now Ive got a freakin cast :P

No comments: